The EKU Center for the Arts is proud to welcome Tony Bennett, the Grammy Award-winning musician whose music spans over six decades. With worldwide record sales in the millions, and dozens of platinum and gold albums to his credit, Bennett is a musician who touches the hearts and souls of audiences with his legendary vocals and charming stage presence. A true international treasure, this amazing artist has won 16 Grammy Awards, received the prestigious Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, and been honored at the Kennedy Center. His signature tunes, such as “Steppin’ Out With My Baby” and “I Left My Heart In San Francisco” form part of the fabric of American music culture. It just doesn’t get any better than a delightful evening of song with Tony Bennett.
Tickets starting at $80.00
Join us for dinner at the EKU Center Supper Club before the performance. Call 859.622.7469 for reservations. Menu below:
- Salad: Traditional Caesar Salad
- Entrée: Rosemary and Garlic Grilled Filet with a Dried Mushroom Sauce and Red Wine Reduction
- Sides: Fresh Asparagus, Herb Roasted Potatoes, and Fresh Rolls
- Dessert: Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
- Beverages: Iced Tea, Coffee, and Water