Gospel and soul singer Al Green, also known as The Reverend Al Green, is nothing short of legendary. He is beloved the world over for his extraordinary voice and numerous chart-topping songs that include “Let’s Stay Together,” “Love and Happiness,” “I’m Still in Love with You,” “Tired of Being Alone,” and many others. Green has sold more than 20 million records, has earned 11 Grammy Awards, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, being recognized as “one of the most gifted purveyors of soul music.” In 2005, Rolling Stone named him one of the ‘100 Greatest Artists of All Time,’ stating that “people are born to do certain things, and Al was born to make us smile.” Join us for a fantastic evening with this inspirational soul legend.
Tickets starting at $95.50
Join us for dinner at the EKU Center Supper Club before the performance. Call 859.622.7469 for reservations. Menu below:
- Salad: Limestone Bibb lettuce with English Cucumbers and Sliced Roma Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese Crumbles served with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Vinaigrette
- Entrée: Beef Tenderloin with Vidalia Onion and Mushroom Demi-Glace
- Sides: Garlic and Herb Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes, Haricot Vert, and Fresh Rolls
- Dessert: New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Beverages: Iced Tea, Coffee, and Water