As one of the most popular and recorded singers of the past quarter-century, Vince Gill has become the measure of excellence in country music. His vocal performances are spellbinding, his songwriting emotionally powerful and his guitar playing world-class. Gill has recorded more than 20 studio albums, charted over 40 singles on the U.S. Billboard charts, and has sold more than 26 million albums. He co-hosted the nationally telecast CMA Awards for the first time in 1992, the first of 12 consecutive years. In 2007, he was one of the youngest artists ever to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. Over the course of Gill’s incredible music career, he has garnered 20 Grammy Awards, the most of any male Country artist. It’s a night of music you won’t forget.
Tickets starting at $60.00
Join us for dinner at the EKU Center Supper Club before the performance. Call 859.622.7469 for reservations. Menu below:
- Salad: Iceberg Lettuce Wedge with Diced Tomatoes, Fresh Bacon Crumbles, and Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Entrée: Roasted Tournedos of Beef Cabernet Demi-Glace
- Sides: Horseradish Potatoes, Haricot Verts, and Fresh Rolls
- Dessert: Granny Apple Crunch Pie
- Beverages: Iced Tea, Coffee, and Water